Millennium Laboratories, a leader in the science of medication monitoring and pharmacogenetics, is transforming the way health care professionals monitor and manage their patients’ medication therapy. Through the use of advanced technology, supported by research and education, Millennium helps practitioners personalize care for patients
Our leading technology and proprietary methodologies provide specific drug and metabolite identification, quantification of drug and metabolite concentrations, and metabolizer status identification.
- Comprehensive Millennium UDTSM Rapid Assessment Drug Adherence Report (RADARSM)
with graphed results
- Millennium PGTSM Millennium Analysis of Patient Phenotype (MAPPSM) report
- Evidence-based interpretive results
- Comprehensive medication and drug coverage with more than 95 parent drugs and metabolites
SERVICE & CHOICE
Unsurpassed customer service and customizable test offerings designed to meet the unique needs of health care professionals.
- Rapid results*
- Choice of individual tests, no pre-set panels
- Test with urine or oral fluid [Millennium UDT]**
- Test with saliva [Millennium PGT]
* UDT results delivered generally within one day of specimen receipt at our lab. OFT results may take up to 72 hours.
** Not all analytes available for oral fluid.
Rooted in the highest level of science, data, research, and clinical expertise.
- Field-based clinical research educators, pharmacists, and psychologists
- A team of PhDs and PharmDs dedicated to providing real-time discussion, results interpretation and education
- Fully licensed, accredited UDT lab in all 50 states
- Fully licensed, accredited PGT lab in the majority of states across the nation
- Evidence-based tests and reports
- Comprehensive compliance programs
Advanced technologies and state-of-the art science allows for rapid test development.
- Continually developing and adding tests for newly emerging synthetic drugs of abuse
- Ongoing assay and test development for prescription medications and illicit substances
- Ability to expand and add pharmacogenetic tests with evidence to back clinical relevance
ADVOCACY & EDUCATION
Promoting best clinical practices and standards of care.
- Education of health care professionals supporting improved care and outcomes
- National advocacy for best practices through education and standards
- Collaborative research with world-class academic and research institutions